Our particular devops challenge lies at the intersection of data science, large-scale computation,
In this role, you will have a huge impact on the future devops architecture of the product. We are
building an interesting, modern data pipeline with a long-term investment in devops and deployment
architecture, and are looking for a confident engineer who is interesting in being part of something cool
from the ground up.
● Automate the deployment of unique compute environments to AWS/GCP using Terraform and
Docker (ECS, Spark/EMR, SQS, VPC and basic networking, including gateways, etc.)
● Provide systems and platforms for machine learning and mathematical computation scenarios at
scale. Design and implement pipelines (Airflow? You tell us.)
● Be part of a new engineering team trying to figure out better ways to do things (for example: why
not make interviews more like real life? Bring your laptop. Of course you don’t remember that thing;
look it up.)
● AWS/GCP experience. Basic networking (VPC, private/public subnets, gateways and VPNs), EC2,
EMR, ECS, SQS, s3, etc.
● Containerized deployments/microservices, yada yada. Artifact management (Nexus, etc.)
● CI/CD (we’re using CircleCI). Basic stuff like git branching strategies, build work, etc.
● Competitive salary and equity, consistent compensation policies.
● 100% covered benefits for employees, 50% for dependents
● 4 weeks of paid vacation (available immediately, without accrual)
● Working in Seattle’s original neighborhood - Pioneer Square!
● So many snacks and beverages...
We are building our company on teamwork, being honorable with each other and our customers, being
focused on the right things, finding success in simplicity, personal accountability, being direct while kind
and keeping it light-hearted. It’s important that new team members understand and agree with what we
trying to create - a great working environment.
Equally important, as an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to
creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Does this sound like you? Send your resume to email@example.com. Include Dev Ops Engineer in the subject line.